Business Unit Overview
Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against hackers and other cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, developing software in support of our efforts, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, The Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) Architecture Team provides security project design, planning, documentation and implementation to support the firm’s various security and technology teams.
In this role, you will join a global team of security architects providing your expertise in various security technologies in a dynamic and diverse environment. The ideal candidate will possess extensive cyber security experience including hands-on technical skills on Windows, Linux and Network security, paired with experience with various IaaS, PaaS and SaaS compliance and security monitoring tools
• Design and document architectures for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid-based systems for adherence to firmwide security policies and standards.
• Interact closely with teams during design to ensure appropriate documentation of required security controls.
• Resolve unique and complex IT information and security architecture problems within area of responsibility.
• Partner with engineering, advisory, architecture, and development teams to choose appropriate security solutions and processes for adoption into the firm environment.
• Lead initiatives to share knowledge across security and technology teams.
• Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate risk-based decisions
• Experience running information security projects in a global environment
• Experience with architectural methodologies and service delivery
• Experience with cloud security implementations or transformational projects from local to cloud
• Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to various audiences.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills with demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Experience with assessment, development, implementation, integration, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS environments
• Experience with Cloud Visibility, Security and Compliance monitoring tools.
• Advanced understanding of Linux Operating Systems
• Experience with deploying and securing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions using native cloud security controls.
• Strong ability to write and speak in the English language
• At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Direct experience architecting solutions in two or more major public clouds (AWS, Azure or GCP)
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.