Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
The Process Coordinator is a new role which will support multiple Operations Division functions and Goldman Sachs’ businesses to deliver a superior client experience and fulfill a wide variety and high volume of activity aligned to the common goal of service excellence. We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our new and expanding PWM Operations Process Coordinator team. PWM Operations works in partnership with other GS teams to serve a variety of clients and aims to deliver leading market insight, risk management and execution, helping to raise money, invest, and transfer risk across financial asset classes.
Our people are our greatest asset in achieving everything we undertake. Choosing a career at Goldman Sachs means you will be able to showcase and hone your professional skillset, quality of work and be part of a collaborative team environment. You will have the opportunity to learn about a range of financial products and be part of a best-in-class operating environment.
In this role, you will focus on day-to-day transfer and processing requests, working to ensure that our business and client portfolios reflect activity accurately and promptly. Your ability to learn, adapt and collaborate will be highly valued as you interact with a range of internal teams and stakeholders across the globe. There is a wealth of knowledge to be gained through exposure to a diverse range of products and markets along with a unique responsibility to contribute to various revenue-driven businesses.
A Day in the Life
• Work cooperatively and professionally to provide excellent service to our clients and internal stakeholders
• Facilitate client trade processing requests
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies
• Create and reconcile payments to counterparties and clients
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor your workflow for potential risk and escalate issues appropriately
• Maintain an awareness of and act in accordance with team goals and Firm policies
This is currently a full-time, Monday - Friday position. We are seeking individuals who can start their workday at approximately 8am MT.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Prior work experience in a business operations-oriented role
• Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
• Associate’s Degree
• Proven ability to handle high-volume of requests accurately and efficiently
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work
• Ability to establish, cultivate and leverage internal relationships
• Professional and effective communication style (written and verbal)
• Prior experience with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and workflow software
• Ability to recognize issues that require escalation and partner with the appropriate stakeholders to find a resolution
• Ability to identify operational risks and their impacts related to a specific task or procedure
• Prior experience in Financial Services is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity