CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm’s Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
• Oversee ideation, pre-production, production and post-production of video projects (including managing production timelines, assisting shoots and edits, while providing guidance on final format)
• Preparation of pitches, production notes and scripts
• Execute on professional videos that speak to the Marcus mission and are designed to educate, inspire and engage.
• Collaborate in the creative design and media production process
• Oversee in-house and remote productions
• Develop departmental practices and procedures for managing workflow efficiently and building alignment across multiple teams and stakeholders
• Monitor data/insights and provide recommendations for optimizations of both creative and process
• Research, identify, consult and lead the use of external resources (e.g. video production agency, freelancers, talent, etc.)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Relevant work experience
• Previous production experience, in either agency, media, corporate or network environment
• Analytical Thinking – Prioritization in complex situations, anticipates obstacles, holistic systems view. Can think strategically while also have a focus on daily execution.
• Functional Expertise - Keeps up-to-date with emerging industry trends and technologies
• Technical Skills - Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role and remains current. Takes initiative to challenge processes and create efficiencies
• Drive and Motivation - Successfully handles multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/her own performance, works intensely towards challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks. Remains calm under pressure
• Teamwork – Gives evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others' contributions. Works effectively globally
• Communication Skills – Communicates clearly and concisely with all levels within the organization
• Judgement and Problem solving - Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, plans for contingencies, finds alternative solutions and identifies clear objectives. Sees the big picture and effectively analyze complex issues
• Creativity/Innovation - Looks for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
• Project Management – partners with many stakeholders, demonstrates and drives governance and project delivery
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity