Business Unit Overview
Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against hackers and other cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, developing software in support of our efforts, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, Advisory is the consultative and technology subject matter expertise arm, responsible for assessing new technology initiatives for risk, partnering with engineers to architect and design secure products and services, embedding implementation reviews as part of the SDLC and CI/CD pipeline via code analysis and penetration testing, and guiding technology innovation in terms of security and control across Goldman Sachs. The team plays a critical role in designing and assessing controls for our transition to building native public cloud applications.
In this role, you will join one of the most progressive Technology Risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will validate architectural deficiencies, vulnerabilities and implementation weaknesses to demonstrate security gaps, provide mitigation options and help teams deliver secure products and solutions for the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Focus on in house infrastructure projects, external cloud engagements and adoption
• Work with various teams to understand design proposals and evaluate risk
• Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through opinionated architecture
• Perform infrastructure as code reviews
• Develop policy as code, templates and modules to implement and enforce secure patterns and guidance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in one or more infrastructure technical role (focusing in either Network, Windows or Linux platforms) with 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application and infrastructure protocols
• Must have a high level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
• Preferred risk knowledge domains include network segregation, data protection, infrastructure management
• Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers
• Hands on experience with Google Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure optional)
• Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Policy as Code, templates and modules
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
• Experience or trainings in related disciplines e.g. computer security, network security, network device management, IT administration, cloud security, infrastructure pentesting
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.