HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with marketers and designers on a cutting-edge website that showcases the firm’s impact and leadership. The site is powered by modern front-end Web technologies, combining best-in-class open-source, proprietary, and cloud-hosted tools. As the firm continues to invest in producing compelling public-facing content, this role offers the opportunity to stay on the cutting edge of interactive storytelling on the Web and work with a talented group of communicators, designers, writers, and developers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Expert HTML (preferably experience with semantic HTML5)
• Expert CSS (preferably experience with SASS and/or LESS)
• Impeccable attention to visual and technical detail
• Willingness to interact frequently with business stakeholders on both long-term project work and day-to-day requests
• Experience coding accessible websites
• Experience with CSS3 animation
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with designers and user-experience experts, working from wireframes, design comps, or HTML/CSS/JS handoffs
• Back-end development experience, ideally Java or a similar object-oriented language
• Experience working with content management systems or developing for CMS-managed sites
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.