What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Finance
• Interface with the firm’s federation and revenue producing divisions, including Finance Controllers, Finance Risk and Securities Division Management teams to understand and document requirements
• Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
• Adapt to a variety of project management methodologies; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall
• Actively manage key activities to ensure organizational hygiene (headcount management, budget oversight, allocations, etc.)
• Provide communications in a crisply and clearly for a variety of key stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors degree required
• Minimum of 7 years’ project/business management experience
• Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with SharePoint (Graphs and PowerPoint presentations)
• Results-oriented and pro-active. Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong communications skills – listening, written, and verbal
• Strong presentation skills; able to put together commercial, creative presentations for management across a wide range of topics
• Strong stakeholder/ relationship management, particularly with senior individuals
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity