Goldman Sachs is actively searching for a Technology Security Incident Manager. In this position you will be accountable for leading major Incident Management calls, and help to gather technical resources who can remediate the issue. The Incident Manager will also provide business impact updates to Technology and Business leadership as required (in verbal and written form). Another key component of the Incident Manager function is to collect relevant incident related statistics and publish operational health metrics to senior leadership and others on a regular basis. This includes but is not limited to incident duration, root cause analysis and follow-on preventative/corrective action monitoring. The Incident Manager may also serve as a single point of contact for major security events.
A position as a Security Incident Manager on Goldman Sachs’ Investigations team lets you do all this and more:
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner to these groups
• Handles moderate to complex incidents including significant events and Sr. Leadership communications.
• Communicate risk and other security incident themes and develop recommendations for resolution.
• Ensure that technology security incidents are documented clearly and that realistic remediation plans are developed; follow up on those remediation plans.
• Develop reporting with key focused messages to enable constituency to understand their risk position.
• Investigate and resolve systemic issues
• Conduct triage on DLP (Data Loss Prevention) cases as well as User Reported data security incidents
• Conductuct triage on Insider Threat cases
• Work collaboratively in a global follow-the-sun cyber defense model
• Escalate issues to senior management as warranted.
• Work at the forefront of designing an innovative threat and security incident management solution.
• Convey complicated technical analysis to senior management via investigation synopses, graphical depictions of attacks, and comprehensive presentations.
• Lead SIRT based tabletop exercises across various internal Divisions.
• Ability to promote a team environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Responsive to challenging tasking.
• Ability to work in dynamic and high pressure situations.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner.
• Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion.
• Knowledge of Corporate Risks, IT Controls and other regulations
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, or Information Security is preferred. Bachelors of Science/Arts in Forensic Computing, System/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Decision Science will be considered.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, demonstrating creativity and an ability to check work conscientiously for errors and make decisions based on priorities, time constraints and risks.
• Experience writing professional documents both for internal and external purposes as well as being comfortable with presenting to senior leadership and often delivering a tough message
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills required.
• Experience with SPLUNK would be a plus.
• Experience with Tableau would be a plus
• Minimum of three (3) years of additional work experience is required.
• Experience with DLP detection tools such as Vontu or Proofpoint
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.