What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management Group (PWM) within GS develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and family groups, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income, alternative investments and other financial instruments. The successful candidate will join the global PWM desktop team. We develop applications to manage a broad range of advisory functions getting exposure to the full product set. We work closely with our business partners to streamline business workflows and drive growth. Currently, we are focused on building out our strategic desktop for advisors leveraging modern web technologies including Angular and MongoDB.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build a unified world-class platform supporting all aspects of advisory functions
• Propose, design, and implement software solutions to enhance our client services and capture new opportunities
• Great opportunity to learn the business while working with a talented group of individuals
• Build scalable financial services using the latest web & server-side technologies
• Exposure to new and exciting technologies applied in a thoughtful and commercial manner
• Work in challenging yet fulfilling environment which gives opportunity to work on critical projects to uplift systems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• As the successful cand date will work across the stack, a technology agnostic approach is vital
• Solid analytical skills and appreciation of technical risk
• Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelines
• Strong team working and communication skills are essential to manage the business interaction and the global nature of projects
• Search and search related technologies such as Lucene, Elastic Search, Solr
• Knowledge Graphs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity