Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
We aim to build a modern and digital-first transaction banking solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We’re a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
A Transaction Banker is responsible for qualifying, prospecting and driving revenue opportunities for the Transaction Banking business. The Transaction Banker advises clients on comprehensive cash management solutions and optimization. A Transaction Banker uses technical expertise to solution customized products with clients.
· Drive and own revenue opportunities for Transaction Banking products across client base as well as client strategy
· Deliver creative and customized treasury solutions to clients
· Partner with stakeholders across the firm to help deliver “One Goldman Sachs” to clients
· Deepen and broaden knowledge and expertise on industry trends and the competitive landscape
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· Strong academic record with Bachelor’s Degree, equivalent or above required
· Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
· Desire to work in a past-faced, lean environment
· 7-10 years of experience in client facing roles
· Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and ability to manage time effectively
· Effective risk manager
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity