We’re looking for a ServiceNow Architect, who is passionate about designing and implementing ServiceNow modules to solve our business problems across ITSM, Service Portal, HRSD, Security Operations and other modules; and be part of ServiceNow Center of Excellent in GS.
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets. Engineering is at the critical center of our businesses. Our dynamic environment requires strategic thinking that is innovative and produces smart solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities?
Enterprise Technology Operations (ETO) is a business unit in Core Engineering focused on running scalable production management services with a mandate of operational excellence and operational risk reduction that is achieved through large scale automation, best-in-class engineering and by leveraging data sciences and machine learning. Within ETO, Production Runtime eXperience (PRX) team is a global team of engineers, who apply software engineering to production management services including availability, latency, performance, efficiency, service management, capacity planning & monitoring. PRX drive automation by building and adopting tools and practices that enable standardization of Technology’s runtime environment.
As a ServiceNow Technical Architect, you’ll use your Subject Matter Expertise in the ServiceNow platform and the Now Platform capabilities to engineer solutions and help implement them in the GS ServiceNow instance. You’ll be one of the core team members of the ServiceNow Center of Excellence within GS; who will lead the ServiceNow Program and Platform strategy within the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Assist with the planning, strategy, and implementation of the ServiceNow modules such as ITSM, Service Portal, HRSD, Security Operations; and other modules, as part of ServiceNow Program strategy.
- Analyze IT governance structures, and identify recommendations for enhancements based on ITSM best practices
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as ITIL process advocate to design, develop and implement ITIL processes within the ServiceNow platform
- Facilitate client workshops and conduct interviews to drive stakeholder consensus on requirements and solutions
- To identify process improvement areas and drive related projects
- Pro-actively manage risks, and stakeholder expectations, by implementing strong Platform onboarding, governance and operational practices
- Design and build custom applications using ServiceNow Platform capabilities (ServiceNow Studio/Flow Designer/Integration Hub), by demonstrating strong SDLC practices (re-use, modular, quality review, automated testing, reliability and automation)
- Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software) and Configuration Management processes; using Common Service Data Model (CSDM)
- Experience with defining and interpreting data models and querying SQL databases.
- Partner with ServiceNow Implementation partners and Platform support teams to architect and build business solutions using ServiceNow platform
- Create and maintain Platform implementation roadmaps and provide hands-on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach.
- Familiar with infrastructure technologies that are used to deliver services from a Data Center
- Able to work with and coordinate data collection, integrating with GS On-prem and GS Cloud applications with ServiceNow platform
- Expert in Configuration Management process & operational delivery
- Assist Product Owners and teams in story writing, backlog maintenance and prioritization and planning. Facilitating creation and prioritization of program-level feature and architectural backlogs
- Serve as teams’ or programs’ information radiator, representing the team or program to senior management, stakeholders and sponsors
- Effectively use metrics and data visualization to report progress and support data-driven decision making at the team or program level
- Facilitate estimation and planning at the team or program level. Assisting in creating useful, reliable and practical forecasts for delivery sprints and releases
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Coach developer, designer and product team members in Agile practices, values and principles
- Help teams and individuals clarify goals, and actions to achieve them