Consumer & Wealth Management Division:
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations an! d their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions f r consumers to better spend, borrow, invest and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Wealth Management is comprised of Private Wealth Management (PWM), Personal Financial Management (PFM) and Ayco, a Goldman Sachs Company. PWM serves ultrahigh-net-worth individuals, families, family offices and nonprofit institutions as a trusted advisor. In 2019, Goldman Sachs acquired United Capital (newly branded PFM), which serves high net-worth individuals across 30 states in 100 offices in the United States. Ayco works with corporate partners to provide their employees—across all wealth levels—a path to financial well-being through personalized financial counseling, investment management and family office services. Across Wealth Management, we help clients achieve their holistic goals by providing access to our insights, expertise and network.
Personal Financial Management
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
The Information Security Associate for CWMD Technology Risk! will be part of a team that manages the technology risk portfolio a roadmap. This individual works with broad range of risk partners across the firm to implement and adopt security solutions. In this position, you will have tremendous impact and bring ideas about how to take our Technology Risk team to the next level.
- Build the overall risk profile of the division and work with stakeholders to create a plan towards reducing risk exposure in an agile, collaborative, and well socialized manner
- Provide advice to business & technology users on (1) understanding of relevant Technology Risk policies and standards and (2) principles of security & controls as defined by the firm's Technology Risk and Control Framework, and (3) adoption of secure and resilient solutions
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to information security (application and infrastructure) & BCP standards and policies, for both internal technology solutions as well as solutions provided by third-party service providers
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written recommendations and guidance to both business and technology staff on matters of Technology Risk Management
- Maintain a thorough understanding of global, regional and local regulatory requirements that have technology impact
- Contribute to the overall risk profile of the division and work with stakeholders to create a plan towards reducing risk exposure in an agile, collaborative, and well socialized manner
- Contribute to global, regional and local Technology Risk initiatives aimed at improving our baseline on information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
- Develop, maintain, and improve Technology Risk Program reflecting new emerging risks
- Promote and assist in the training & awareness of information security and BCP within the region
- Facilitate and champion pro! gram initiatives
- 1+ years (analyst) or 3+ years (associate) of technology experience in one or more of the following areas: Information Security, Technology Governance, Operational Risk, Technology Audit, Technology Infrastructure or Application Development
- 1 or more years of experience in Information Security, BCP, Technology Controls or Technology Risk Management fields is a significant advantage
- Strong understanding of the technology implications of regulations
- Strong program and project management skills and technology expertise
- Ability to analyze internal and external processes and integration to understand risk.
- Ability to assess and evaluate corporate risk tolerance and translate into goals and new processes including software engineering, IT teams, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Understanding of relevant audit and control standards and the ability to drive and maintain the compliance initiative across the organization.
- Experience collaborating with a team of security experts in a diverse set of security topics including, but not limited to, security architecture, financial controls and regulatory compliance, identity and access management, penetration testing, data loss prevention, network security, security monitoring, white box testing/static code analysis, and building secure systems.
- Experience with risk management methodologies such as, but not limited to, FAIR.
- Experience in Financial Industry/Fintech is a plus.
The Consumer and Wealth Management Division includes Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CWMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.