The Financial Cloud Platform team at Goldman Sachs is responsible for building and delivering the fundamental technologies required to deliver digital products to our clients through our developer portal. These tools help to transform and simplify client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models for a leader in global financial markets. The Financial Cloud Platform is a product-driven team, composed of talented and passionate product managers, designers, and engineers working to change the engagement model to one that puts developers as our primary clients. We design and build highly scalable web platforms that provide:
- Developer Portal - Build large areas of greenfield functionality on developer.gs.com where client developers can read documentation, view our Product Catalogue, create and manage their accounts, gain observability into SLOs, and monitor their usage and billing
- Publisher Workflows - Deliver an efficient Publisher experience that allows internal teams to onboarding products to the Financial Cloud Platform
- Management Console - Build and deploy complex web micro-frontends, shared APIs, and UI components that enable publishers to create interactive views for their individual products while maintaining a consistent microservices architecture and User Experience
As an engineer on the Financial Cloud Platform team, you will be working in a close-knit team at the forefront of shaping our clients' experience by creating new technology driven businesses to externalize a wide array of API Products to both existing clients and entirely new markets. You will engage with users across multiple client segments including Institutional, Consumer, and Small Business. At times you will be called upon to guide the decisions of leadership.
Using leading open source technologies, we are scaling to a multitude of API calls which are used by clients across the globe. We are pursuing engineers across the stack who enjoy working in a client-driven and agile environment; including those who are confident developing scalable and resilient solutions and individuals passionate in implementing responsive user interfaces.
Relevant Technologies: Java, React, GraphQL, Node.js, Gatsby.js, OpenAPI, Kubernetes, TypeScript, pnpm, monorepos with Rush.js
- We leverage the same infrastructure as our clients
- We prioritize building Platforms over bespoke solutions
- We are an API-first business
- Developers are our primary clients
- Self-Service by Design
- Avoid technical debt from the start
- Look outside first, build in-house later