Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Equity Capital Markets team originates, structures, and executes equity, convertible and equity derivative financings and solutions on behalf of Goldman Sachs’ global corporate client base. This includes, but is not limited to, initial public offerings, SPACs, direct listings, follow-ons, block trades, convertibles, PIPEs, and private placements. The group works closely with multinational corporations, private companies and financial sponsors to execute equity transactions. The group is divided both by industry vertical, product vertical and distribution and works closely with many other areas of the firm, particularly Equity Sales and Trading within Global Markets Division, Global Industry Research and Classic Banking.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
– Directing institutional investor dialogue and expanding distribution channels
– Coordinating the marketing and bookbuilding exercise on transactions
– Provide market insight and investor targeting to issuers as part of pitch process and on-going client dialogue
– Responsible for block execution, including coordinating internal effort across Equity Capital Markets and Global Markets Division
– Creating market content and external communications
– Helping to manage and develop junior members of the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Bachelor’s degree
– At least 7 years of relevant investment banking experience
– Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
– Strong quantitative and technical abilities
– Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
– Strong oral and written communications skills
– Ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity