Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Asset Management Division (AMD) is the investment management arm providing global investment opportunities to a substantial and diversified client base including institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) has become one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally, with responsibility for over $1.15tn in assets under supervision. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals in order to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The Trade Management team sits within Investment Operations department of the Asset Management Division and has primary responsibility of all aspects of the trade lifecycle activity driven out of Asia. This function covers a wide range of clients and a complex product range, which include equities, fixed income, currency, derivatives and alternative investments. This team has extensive interaction with traders, portfolio managers and other operational teams globally to ensure effective oversight and risk management of existing business activity whilst working to shape and implement solutions for new clients, products, strategies, and system architecture.
• Manage a team of 6-8 people and assist with cross-training, mentorship and career trajectory
• Provide oversight to the day-to-day trade management process
• Participate in regular meetings to maintain clarity and consistency surrounding workflow drivers
• Design procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements and process improvement
• Help address client pain points using agile methodology and continuous improvement techniques
• Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues while devising possible resolutions
• Develop required tracking and reporting to help identify risk and implement metric enhancements
• Aptitude for building relationships and experience in liaising with clients on a global basis
• Ability to communicate complex issues to clients with differing levels of product knowledge
• Thrives in a teamwork oriented environment and works well under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
• Drive commercial outcomes across desks and clients to implement strategic initiatives
• Communication is of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity