Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Corporate Derivatives desk helps corporations and financial sponsors address macro market exposures across interest rates, foreign exchange, commodities and credit derivatives. Typical client dialogue relates to managing risk on the back of M&A, financing and / or other strategic initiatives, along with day-to-day exposures. The team interacts closely with both the Global Markets Division desks and Investment Banking Division (Investment Grade Capital Markets, Leveraged Finance and Classic Banking) to educate clients, help develop innovative solutions and execute trade ideas.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Responsible for providing inflation, interest rates and FX hedging solutions to corporations, financial sponsors, government and financial institutions
- Propose and execute innovative ideas to manage existing derivatives portfolios
- Utilize knowledge of corporate finance, derivatives and capital markets
- Prepare and analyze derivative pricing models as well as financial models and company financial statements
- Interact with clients and other groups at Goldman Sachs such as Investment Banking Services, Global Markets, Credit and CVA desks.
- Prepare presentations and marketing materials
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic record with Bachelor’s or advanced degree required
- Prior relevant experience with Global Markets products (preferably FX, interest rate or fixed income)
- Must have quantitative / analytic reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Must be a team player
- Results-oriented work ethic based upon responsibility, enthusiasm, and pride in work
- Ability to work on multiple projects
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity