HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
We are looking for a strategic leader to serve as a Vice President of Recruiting Management and Operations, supporting our Divisional organization within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division. In this role, you will help run the business of Divisional Recruiting from end to end and ensure optimal performance across all areas, including managing the strategy for resourcing and budgeting, driving operational efficiency, implementing world-class technology, and ultimately ensuring the highest level of performance for the function.
You will be valued for your innovative approach to problem-solving and ability to create structure, drive efficiency and effect change. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
Recruiting Management and Operations is a central function within recruiting focused on process optimization, governance, presentations and analysis of key recruiting metrics, and project management. This position provides the opportunity to work across the Divisional recruiting organization and to liaise with the various centers of expertise in and outside of HCM.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Lead Experience Hire and Campus Divisional Recruiting Operations to improve and execute upon our data-driven recruiting strategy, including solving for process inefficiencies across the recruiting life-cycle
• Partner with Divisional Recruiting leads globally to ensure transparency, implementation governance, and documentation around key programs, best practices, and policies
• Create and drive presentations for Divisional Recruiting leadership to leverage with senior stakeholders across the firm. These materials will help guide strategic decision making for global recruiting
• Become an expert on key recruiting systems and our global recruiting process to act as a global support system for recruiters
• Lead strategic project management within recruiting including budget-related projects, implementation of new technology platforms, and process improvement working groups
• Design, implement, and monitor key controls across the recruiting organization to ensure oversight and accountability within the team
• Partner with the Reporting and Metrics team to ensure consistent business focused commercial reporting, scalable across the firm
• Take an active role in driving candidate experience initiatives across Divisional Recruiting and the broader recruiting platform
• Create communications highlighting the function, progress roadmap, and postings to Divisional Recruiting team and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience - 6+ years of commercial experience driving operational efficiency and strategy
• Analytical – Possess strong problem-solving, project management, and program management skills
• Results-oriented – You are able to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• Client service focus – Excellent stakeholder management skills demonstrated through prior work
• Communication – You possess strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and are able to navigate complex situations
• Prioritization – You are able to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Technology – Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Confluence and PowerPoint
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity